Okay, so, those awards from last post? Other people had the same idea and now I feel like Adele at the Grammy’s (at least I think it was the Grammy’s. They do the music thing, right?) So it’s 11 more questions and 7 more facts!
Mediocre Meg wants to know:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging? The attention, duh! No, I just love to write stuff about myself. Wait, that’s the same thing.
2. Do you have pets? Why/Why not? Nope, allergic to everything. I mean, we haven’t tried Selonians yet, but who wants a Selonian as a pet? Do you know how much those things eat?
3. What’s your biggest regret in life so far? Let’s see… every aspect of my life?
4. What is your proudest achievement? Um… I’m not dead despite the best attempts of the world in general?
5. What’s your signature dish? Hm… I make really good pesto Genovese. And German cheesecake.
6. What is your strangest talent/hobby? Pointing out all the tropes and clichés in any given medium. (Okay, so maybe not strange, more like annoying.)
7. If you could have any super power, what would you pick, and why? Why only one?! Or can I do a Jean Grey thing and have ALL the powers? But if it’s really only one… flying would be cool. Or invisibility.
8. Where do you picture yourself in twenty years’ time? Well, realistically still stuck in Vienna, hopefully with a real full-time job, and since I’ll be in my mid-forties then, maybe with a kid or two.
9. What are you reading at the moment? University-related anything.
10. If you sat with your own brain, how would you picture it? Cheeky monkey? Child? Well-oiled machine? Spacious, light-filled room? Something else? A cross-breed between Sheldon Cooper, Dr. Susan Calvin, and a squirrel on caffeine.
11. Do you enjoy receiving this attention or are you currently cursing my name? Little bit of both, maybe? Nah, kidding. I love attention. I feed off attention. Feed me, Seymore!
And Screams and Muses wants some more facts:
- I don’t eat a proper dinner. I’m never really hungry in the evening, unless I haven’t eaten lunch. So it’s usually just toast, or sliced fruit/vegetables.
- You will rarely see me without my sunglasses because I have very light-sensitive eyes.
- I know Monty Python’s Spanish Inquisition sketch by heart.
- I’m a nightowl and sleep best between 2 and 10 am.
- I’m an only child.
- I’ve been doing Pilates for close to two years now.
- For appointments and the like I’m almost always early because I’m so afraid of being late.
Ta-da! Now you know so much about me we can be bffs!